Your Cart

Frete Grátis

para todo Brasil

5% de Desconto à vista

no Depósito Bancário ou Pix

Site 100% seguro

compre com segurança

Obtaining a Visa Fiance Or Marriage Green Card?

A fiancee visa or a relationship green cards are your two options for bringing your family to the united states if you are an American voter and they are married to someone else. Each has a unique collection of advantages, but it’s crucial to think about which one is best for you and your partner in terms of speed, price, and another aspects.

Visa of Fiance

Your family will be able to partner you for a K-1 fiance visa if they are Us citizens or legal everlasting residents. This likely enable you to get married in the us before Uscis processes your continuous internship app. Your spouse does submit an Ir1 or Cr1 refugee visa complaint after you get married in order to become a legal permanent resident based on family sponsorship. You will need to demonstrate throughout this process that your wedding is genuine and that the two of you intend to live together indefinitely, not just because you want a green cards.

You must be both Us individuals or valid continuous people in order to qualify for the Cr1 immigration, which may take a little longer to process than the fiancé card. Additionally, you must have enough money to support your marriage, either on your own or with a co-sponsor. It is a good idea to get an experienced attorney who can help you with the visa application and interview method if you need assistance with your emigration.

Green cards for marriage

You and your spouse will need to go to an discussion at a Us embassy or consulate in the spouse’s land if you are applying for an Cr1 or Ir1 immigration. You will be asked questions about your marriage, your day-to-day activities, and your potential programs during the meeting. Although these interviews can remain demanding, they are made to make sure your union is real and not just for card purposes. It is best to review the Boundless guideline to get ready for the interview in advance.

The quickest ways to legally reunite with your family in the united states are through the fiancee and spouse visa methods, both of which can take a while. It’s crucial to properly consider your options and speak with an expert lawyer who can assist you in determining which course of action is best for your unique circumstances. You will be ensuring that your multiculturalism operation is as effective as possible by doing this. Wishing you luck!

Deixe um comentário